Old 09-10-2003, 04:08 AM
Nedra

Default Ponding is expensive, so are cats ;-)

The lady has good taste! He looks like a youngun' ... good
for Edina! Btw, are you adopting him or do his Mom and Dad
let him visit the object of his affection? Or have I missed the
point altogether? lol

Nedra

"Theo van Daele" wrote in message
LOL

Edina is fine and very much pregnant :-) Don't want to take the risk and
talk about hard nipples after 21 days on here ;-) but yeah, she has

(apart
from her behaviour) all the symptoms... she also acts very "mama" like,
such a weird (read *great*) thing to observe. And unless she will have

more
than 6 kittens, we have already found victims to take care of the nest...
(need more friends, more friends )

Her "new" partner can be seen here :

http://www.wide-o.net/raf/raf1.jpg
http://www.wide-o.net/raf/raf2.jpg
http://www.wide-o.net/raf/raf_edina.jpg

The most "easy going" cat we ever had, and even though we got him for a
"purpose", almost as an afterthought... he has stolen our heart after

about
2 hours OK, one hour... or a bit less. :-)

He also stole Edina's heart (we thought she would be a total bitch towards
him), and they were all cudly after about 30 minutes as you can see on the
last pic (his first day in our house..., 12 weeks old) She has adopted

him
as her son in the mean time.

Weird critters, and to paraphrase some new governator of yers (;-) "Ze

more
I am around cats, ze more I like zem"

Fish are doing very well BTW, and completely are ignoring the lower temps.
"FEED ME" is what they somehow seem to want to communicate :-)

Theo

"Lee Brouillet" schreef in bericht
Theo! how's Edina doing? Did you get the new kitty yet? Your fish are
probably getting ready to hibernate, so we need a new topic of

discussion
G!