Old 09-10-2003, 06:14 AM
Dave Bell

Default Ponding is expensive, so are cats ;-)

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, Theo van Daele wrote:

LOL

Edina is fine and very much pregnant :-) Don't want to take the risk and
talk about hard nipples after 21 days on here ;-) but yeah, she has (apart
from her behaviour) all the symptoms... she also acts very "mama" like,
such a weird (read *great*) thing to observe. And unless she will have more
than 6 kittens, we have already found victims to take care of the nest...
(need more friends, more friends )

At least you KNOW (one of) her partner(s)! Many, many years ago, I picked
up a pretty little teenaged white kitty that was hanging out around the
plant where I worked nights. One of my coworkers told me, "You don't want
that cat Dave - she's pregnant!" Yeah, like what the heck do you know
about it, Arley? Well, 63 days exactly after bringing her home, she
delivered her first litter of 6! Jerk must have watched the "wedding"...

Dave