Old 09-10-2003, 12:32 PM
samuel l crowe

Default I am demanding a recall on summertime

LOL, Very good.

--
Sam
Along the Grand Strand of Myrtle Beach SC
"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from (dstvns) contains these words:

I was very unhappy with the performance and want another one.

I'm afraid it's out of stock, sir, we're not expecting another
delivery until sometime next year. I have discussed your complaint with
the Manager, he regrets that since you have removed some protective
packaging and sampled the goods, they are non-returnable. However, as a
gesture of goodwill we invite you to keep them free of charge, and
suggest they may be useful as spare parts in other seasons.

Customer Services.