Old 09-10-2003, 05:33 PM
Neil[_1_] Neil[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default Gardena or Rain Bird?

Quote:
Originally posted by Antonio
Hello all, can someone help me choose the best irrigation system? What
are the major differences between Gardena an Rain Bird? It is a
residencial garden and i will get the pump on and off function working
on the x10 automation that is already installed in the house, so iŽll
not need the controllers!
Thanks
Tony
Hello Tony,
Use Rain Bird as it is a contractor quality product, not a domestic quality product. Also, you will find prices are much more favourable. As Rain Bird distributors, we are obviously biased, but check out our website on www.lws.uk.com or contact us on and we can send a priced catalogue. We have converted a number of landscapers who were installing Gardena to Rain Bird. We can also give you advice and design your system (FOC) if required.
Hope this helps,
Regards,

Neil