Old 09-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Alan

Default Garden Design

Thanks for all your inputs - I'll start off with pencil and paper I think -
and maybe just try the results on a cheap designer package - I have about 5
months and dont have the exact dimensions of the plot yet. Again thanks

Alan
"J Kolenovsky" wrote in message
Must be true. I go to a Southern Garden landscape design school at Texas
A & M twice to keep my designers certificate current and they never talk
or say much about this subject even when quized at length. And the ones
that do use one, use expensive ones with other methodology thrown in to
boot. As one said one time, "To answer your question, there are none".

J. Kolenovsky
http://www.celestialhabitats.com

Alan wrote:

I am moving to a new build property - can anyone recommend a garden Design
programme for the PC. The reviews i've seen so far are not good for any of
them!

Alan

--
J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP