Old 09-10-2003, 07:02 PM
Nedra

Default Ponding is expensive, so are cats ;-)

LOL!! Thanks for the Update, Theo. The only thing I got right
was that the kitty is young. He is beautiful!!! You all are so
lucky to have 5 cats. I'm down to two now
I visited the breeder's page. Some gorgeous cats there!

Nedra

"Theo van Daele" wrote in message
"Nedra" schreef in bericht
ink.net...
The lady has good taste! He looks like a youngun' ... good
for Edina! Btw, are you adopting him or do his Mom and Dad
let him visit the object of his affection? Or have I missed the
point altogether? lol

Erm.. slightly yes LOL.

I guess I should update on my soaps more often ;-)

When we tried to mate Edina with some wonderful cats (other Coons), she

only
tried to kill them The only cat she wanted near her was

Archibald,
who's equipment had been removed 6 years ago ...

If you have the time, have a look at this page :
http://w1.243.telia.com/~u24311489/dorsai/thecats.html That's from the
lady breeder, and Mattie is one of the cats we tried mating to Edina. He
is even more adorable in real life BTW. But "the biatch" as we now all

call
Edina tried to rip his nose off. (he actually comes from Maine !)

We then talked to the lady where we buy all our cats from, and she thought
that it might be an idea to introduce a young male into the community, so
she'd grow up/get used to him, and when old enough might want to play
naughty games :-)

Whilst we decided that would be a cunning plan, Edina went missing for a
week. She came back after that and she probably got pregnant from an
unknown cat (or several) ... not really a problem, we only wanted "pure"
Maine Coons because it would be easier to find them a nice home, no

snobbery
intented.

A week later young Raphael was picked up (the cat in the pics). He is

only
12/13 weeks old, so not quite "up to it" already ;-)

He's here to stay, it's our fifth cat, and with 6 more coming up and
hopefully a nest from Edina and Raphael next year, we have no shortage in
cat supplies... but our friends are starting to avoid us, weird eh ;-)

Theo