Old 09-10-2003, 08:43 PM
Mary Fisher

Default The Summer of doom

"bnd777" wrote in message

"Ric" wrote in message

"hedgehog" wrote in message

I live in the south of France now, but I still look back on my little

back
garden in London with great nostalgia. I think it amazing how all those
things manage to survive and thrive in such a polluted and dirty place

as
London!

So would you recomend the South of France
can we all make an exodus of the UK

When the recent horrid events (Dr Kelly) happened I didn't want to be part
of it so looked at the web site for New Zealand.

For someone our age you have to have millions of pounds.

We'll have to make the best of it here, we wouldn't want to go to a European
(i.e. foreign) country. Apart from politics it really is wonderful here.

Mary