Old 09-10-2003, 10:22 PM
Gary Woods

Default I am demanding a recall on summertime

(dstvns) wrote:

I was very unhappy with the performance and want another one.

You do understand that, even though this summer was less than perfect, if
it is recalled, there will likely be a large number of seasons competing to
replace it. I understand that the front-runner is a particularly chilly
and unpleasant Austrian summer, and not even from one of the good wine
reasons. If it does win, it may be hard to get rid of, since it keeps
mumbling "I'll be back."

Personally, I'll take what I'm dealt, and hope for a better Summer the next
time around.....

But, that's just my opinion.

I could be wrong.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
www.albany.net/~gwoods