Old 09-10-2003, 10:32 PM
paghat

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

In article ,
(Wavy G) wrote:

I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with Steve Wolfe's mom.

Cool. Is she a real wolf?
-paghat the ratgirl

Gattaca, Can't Hardly Wait, and The Man Who Would Be King.

That's a movie? I've never heard of "Gattaca, Can't Hardly Wait, and

The
Man Who Would Be King."

... and you've never seen a sentence with phrases seperated by commas?

Yes, and I've also seen sentences that start with capital letters. Have
you?

steve

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl: