Old 09-10-2003, 11:02 PM
Mary Fisher

Default The Summer of doom

AFAIK both NZ and Australia award concessionary immigration permits
for the aged parents of younger immigrant workers. So all you have to do
is send ahead a selection of your offspring to take root.

LOL!

They're all very settled here and wouldn't move.

.. You might
consider Australia; great climate, gardening and lifestyle.

I think we'd prefer NZ. Apouse applied for a job there in 1970 or 1971, we
did a lot of research and were very disappointed when he didn't get it.

It would be a huge wrench to move even outside Yorkshire now! It has
everything we want. We've resolved to ignore politics.

Mary

Janet.