Old 10-10-2003, 02:12 PM
The Flying Hamster

Default Squirrels

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 15:16 +0100 (BST), Steve Harris wrote:
They climb quite well. I think you'd have to electrify the fence as
well. There have been reports of them climbing trees :-)

Heh, you've not seen anything until you've watched a pair of squirrels
play tag (at speed) on the walls of a pebbledashed house (think the
climbing walls some leisure centres have

Not actually seen any of the grey buggers round here yet, I'm almost
hoping they're not as abundant or have all moved into the cities where
there's all that free food.

--
The Flying Hamster http://www.korenwolf.net/
I'm not a fascist, I'm not that nice. I'm a parent.