Old 10-10-2003, 07:32 PM
welsh witch

Default Witchy plants

Someone was writing about witchy plants. I can't for the life of me
find it now. I think they were talking about aconite, but adding to
the list I have grown a datura and henbane and atropa belladonna. I
have grown datura before but this one seems huge, so does the henbane
in the same bed. Curiously the bed on which they are all grown was the
rubbush heap we threw the dogs' sawdust etc, which we then burned...
I;ve never seen anything like these results before. Any other kennels
used their rubbish heap turned garden or is this a co incidence?
http://www.welshpool1.com/datura.htm

--
http://www.policedogsrus.com