Old 10-10-2003, 09:12 PM
Christine Lipfert

Default Holes in my backyard and garden

"JNJ" wrote in message .. .
Christine -- Have you noticed any tunnels near the surface? What types of
damage is the varmint causing (veges, trees, shrubs, etc)? A hole that size
could easily be a mole, a vole, a prairie dog, or any number of small
critters.

James

I haven't noticed any tunnels near the surface. The first 2 holes the
varmit dug were in the dirt/rocks in my backyard. There isn't any
tress or shrubs near those. The 3rd hole was right next to my biggest
tomato plant. It seems like everytime i cover up the hole a new one
appears. I filled the first 2 holes and then the 3rd one appeared in
the garden. I haven't filled up the 3rd one and since then, no more
holes??
How do i get rid of the varmit?