Old 11-10-2003, 12:32 AM
Louis Ohland

Default Lady bugs

I draw a distinction between the lovable (and non-biting) red ladybug
and the orange-brown (and biting!) asiatic or mexican beetle (call 'em
what you want).

Now that I know the difference (and have been bitten a few times),
it's the vaccuum cleaner for the little buggers. Along with the verdammt
box elder bugs. Kill 'em all (box elder and biting beetles) and let God
sort 'em out.

It used to be SOOO easy with ladybugs... Ran into a swarm of the
beetles a few days ago. Sounded like hitting little M&Ms...

--
Reply to me at louis little punctuation mark ohland with the same ISP