Old 11-10-2003, 04:42 AM
Nedra

Default Ponding is expensive, so are cats ;-)

Jan, A word about kittens. They don't have to trained to Do
Anything. They come pre-trained. All they need is a tiny litter
box, food and fresh water.

However, It probably would be best to wait until the older dog
has gone to
his/her reward ... doesn't need a kitty playing with her/his tail.

Nedra

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Jammer,

Did you look into rescued Maine Coons? You all made me curious so I went
looking in my area and there were a lot to choose from. These promptly

were
e-mailed to my friend who is down to one cat at this time. Unfortunately
her will power probably won't weaken till next summer when she gets back
from a trip to Germany.

There may be a cat in my future, after over hearing my hubby say something
about one the other day. I think I'll wait though for the older dog to

pass
on, as I prefer getting critters a bit older than their baby years and
easier to potty train. ;o) In the meantime I'll keep sending pics to my
friend and live vi"cat"iousily thru her. ~ jan )

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website