Old 11-10-2003, 07:02 AM
Die Spammer !!!

Default Preventing Urine burn? Is it possible somehow?

it's either the dogs or a nice lawn. what do you want? can't have both

"GamePlayer No. 1058" wrote:

So I've moved to my new home and my land lady was gracious enough to put
down a sod lawn in the front yard which is really small, maybe 20'x20'. But
I have two dogs and they have no where else to relieve themselves but on the
lawn. It's only been like 6 days since they layed the sod and already I can
see a couple patches of burn marks.

I went to the pet store, and they said the only thing is pills, but at
$16.00/200 pills and having to give the bigger dog 4 pills a day and the
smaller dog 3 pills a day, it's cost prohibitive.

I've tried going behind them when their down and soaking the area that they
urinate on, but that hasnt seemed to help any yet, Im wondering if it's
because it's fresh sod, or if soaking the spots with water doesnt do any
good.

Any home remedies that can be given to the dogs to help with this?

Thanks,

---