Old 11-10-2003, 01:02 PM
GamePlayer No. 1058

Default Preventing Urine burn? Is it possible somehow?

The dalmatian is a spayed female, and the lhasa apso is a neutered male.

"Steveo" wrote in message
"GamePlayer No. 1058" wrote:
So I've moved to my new home and my land lady was gracious enough to put
down a sod lawn in the front yard which is really small, maybe 20'x20'.
But I have two dogs and they have no where else to relieve themselves

but
on the lawn. It's only been like 6 days since they layed the sod and
already I can see a couple patches of burn marks.

-snip-

Are they female dogs?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/