Old 11-10-2003, 10:32 PM
Wavy G

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with Babberney's mom.

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 06:37:38 -0700, marci
wrote:

anything?

You are missing the Indiana Jones movies. How hard was that to figure out?

yeah, but if i don't see them, is it going to cause problems later in
life?

well, you won't get as much out of the intro parody when you see "UHF"
with Wierd Al.

For more info about the International Society of Arboriculture, please visit http://www.isa-arbor.com/home.asp.

She wanted information about the Indiana Jones movies. No won asked
anything about the International Society of Arboriculture, you dimwit.
Please pay attention or leave the chatboard.

For consumer info about tree care, visit http://www.treesaregood.com/

Oh right. Like I'm gonna click on that (like, I'm sure that's a real site.)