Old 12-10-2003, 09:32 AM
Reka

Default Yes! We Won!

Good job, Diana and Sue + John! I wish I could see one of your shows!
--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
"Susan Erickson" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 22:02:01 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

We cleaned up! It's especially sweet because we have a rather sad record
regarding display awards, even though we routinely win lots of ribbons

for
individual plants.

Yippee! Photos after tomorrow.

Would you believe I got nominated for best use of Theme..
John's Phrag (not photographed yet, it better not drop a flower)
got a Blue in class and Best Flower for Paph/Phrag alliance
classes. The Yellow Ascda got a Blue and Best Flower of Class
for Vandaceous alliance, the Aerangis got a Blue and The
Rumrillara was 3rd in the same class.

---