Old 12-10-2003, 02:32 PM
Dan Keeley

Default Planting Bulbs?

yup they're showing, some by 3inches but they were planted according to the
instructions, so its very strange!

just too early i guess, oh well!

Might just plant some more in nov instead

Cheers!
Dan

"Robert" wrote in message
: Hi,
:
: I planted loads of bulbs last weekend, daffs, snowdrops, muscari
: armerium, aliums and crocus's to be precise
:
: however they've started growing! Not one or two but loads of them
:
: is this a problem? Wont they just die in the cold, and if so that
: means they wont come up netx year? Anything i can do other than plant
: a load more next month?
:
: Thanks!
: Dan

They'll be fine, they always start about now but how do you know they've
started? If they are showing through already I would say you have planted
them far too shallowly. If you have then don't movbe them now but put them
in much deeper after they die off next spring/summer