Old 12-10-2003, 07:02 PM
Babberney

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 21:29:51 GMT, (Wavy
G) wrote:

For more info about the International Society of Arboriculture, please visit
http://www.isa-arbor.com/home.asp.

She wanted information about the Indiana Jones movies. No won asked
anything about the International Society of Arboriculture, you dimwit.
Please pay attention or leave the chatboard.

For consumer info about tree care, visit http://www.treesaregood.com/

Oh right. Like I'm gonna click on that (like, I'm sure that's a real site.)

It's called a sig line, dimwit. If you haven't seen off-topic sigs,
you either are new to usenet or you don't pay much attnetion. Lazy
perhaps, but not uncommon.

And, yes, unfortunately, that is a real site. I would have loved to
have veto power over calling it that, but I didn't. It's still a good
site with the most up-to-date info about trees available. And, quite
appropriate in the rec.gardens discussion, where I've been following
this off-topic thread with dwindling interest.

XXXOOO
Keith