Old 13-10-2003, 02:02 AM
Diana Kulaga

Default Yes! We Won!

No theme. Have some pictures, but they don't do the show justice. Still,
will post a couple tomorrow. One interesting fact about all this: I didn't
have a single plant in the display, or on the judging table. I was
'attacked' by thrips and probably aphids, and last week did a thorough
chemical spray (Orthene), which I normally try to avoid. This, after mealie
bugs, white flies, and you name it. Wet, wet summer, fungus, etc. Getting
back on track, and the new spikes are looking good.

Another foray in the space alien suit next week to make sure the invaders
are gone, and then I'll have plants to show again.

Diana