Old 13-10-2003, 10:32 AM
Ian Wolfe

Default Squirrels

In message
LizR wrote:

I have, and it's not so amusing when it's your own pebbledash you can hear
clattering onto the patio. Kinda nice to see, anyway:-) We have south-facing
pebbledash and often catch squirls sunbathing on it. One even sticks his head
round the window to see what I'm upto in he-)

Likewise. However, yesterday I was amazed to watch a neighbour's cat,
immediately outside my window, dancing madly around with a grey squirrel and
then dragging it off by the neck through the hedge. I'd have thought that a
squirrel's teeth would have been more than a match for any cat.

--
Ian Wolfe.
Linlithgow. Birthplace of Mary, Queen of Scots.