Old 13-10-2003, 01:11 PM
Jenny

Default Holes in my backyard and garden

I agree, 25 cent solution to the gopher problem.....
Here we have ground hogs, and indeed they make hogs of themselves (if they
can get away with it...)
Spot em, pop em....no more problem....!
Cheeky little bugger was eating my peas this year....but after that, he ate
nothing!
Jenny

"Bill Ranseen" wrote in message
In article ,
(paghat) wrote:
,
Euphorbia
lathyris has no effect on gophers at all.

Well, I've never experienced a gopher eating one. (They will eat just
about anything else in a vegetable garden and, although experienced
gardeners know of plants that seem to be avoided by gophers, others will
cite exceptions from their experiences. The bottom line seems to be if
you want a garden, especially a veggie garden, you're likely to be
killing gophers or building garden structures that exclude them.