Old 13-10-2003, 02:02 PM
animaux

Default I need a plant to grow up a trellis....

Thank you for the kind offer, but I have seeds. I didn't know how to germinate
them, but I can find out. I mean, this is the Internet! I've yet to not find
information I've needed. Does your butterfly vine stay evergreen?

Victoria

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:51:57 GMT, "Red" opined:

I have never tried the seeds. My neighbor gave me a root from hers and it
seems to spread fairly easily. I will have plenty of seeds this fall if you
are interested in some I'd be happy to send them to you.

"animaux" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 17:20:35 GMT, "Red" opined:

Carolina Jessamine,(yellow flower-evergreen), Star/Confederate

Jasmine(white
flower-usually evergreen), Butterfly Vine-Mascagnia (yellow flower all
summer-will freeze back)

Do you have any experience with starting seeds of the butterfly vine? Any

tips?