Old 13-10-2003, 03:42 PM
William Hill

Default Yes! We Won!

"Kenni Judd" wrote in message . ..
Muchas Congratulations! I thought your ex. was beautiful. We are there
too; no award for the exhibit, but our Blc. Golden Tang 'Juno' once again
took a trophy, this one labelled "Best Small Cattleya, Commercial." The
show was a huge success today, so I can pretty much guarantee all the
vendors will be re-stocking for tomorrow; I can definitely guarantee that I
will. If you haven't yet, you need to come see it if you're within driving
distance.

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
hlink.net...
All,

This year, I was asked to chair the display committee (well, there really
isn't a committee, just various volunteers), and yesterday we installed a
display at the Fort Pierce show and sale. We took the trophy for best
society display, and tomorrow I'll get an inventory of the number of other
awards, including at least two individual trophies for best in a genera.

We cleaned up! It's especially sweet because we have a rather sad record
regarding display awards, even though we routinely win lots of ribbons for
individual plants.

Yippee! Photos after tomorrow.

Humbly yours,

Diana

Congratulations to all of you!!!!!!I was there too & copped Best
Oncidium Alliance Commercial, with the same plant that won the same
trophy last year!!! Miltassia Dark Star 'Orchidworks'----What a plant.
The show was an enormous success (despite the AOS's Best Effort) The
show committee deserves a big hand. Faith Conte & her crew have made
the Fort Pierce O.S. show: ONE OF THE BEST 2 DAY SHOWS IN SOUTH
FLORIDA!!!!!! Bill