Old 13-10-2003, 08:03 PM
Chris

Default Garden Design

Hi, I haven't used newsgroups before so here goes....We are a growing young
family about to move house. The garden is literaly a blank canvas! It is a
70' X 50' north west (NW) facing lawn with three recently planted fruit
trees at the far end. It has a wall to the left dividing us from an open
field, a wall at the top dividing us from a horses paddock, and a broken
down fence to the right dividing us from our neighbours.With this in mind,
we want a garden that can be divided into sections, ie. an area for the
children, a vegetable patch, and a quiet / ornate area. We want to keep a
large proportion of the lawn. Can anyone point me in the right direction for
websites with free garden design ideas, or free garden design software?
Thanks in advance!