Old 13-10-2003, 10:43 PM
Susan Erickson

Default A.O.S. Selling Plants

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 21:04:55 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

In any event, though I personally think that the situation you described
begs to be corrected, it didn't hurt Fort Pierce, thankfully. It was a
great, busy show.

Diana

How far are you from Headquarters? I do think it begs the
question. They should not be in direct competition with any OS
sponsored event within reasonable distance. And any large scale
sale should include members all over. A steady small scaled sale
I would expect to turn over the excess plants from the
collection.
On the other hand Bill, I can not see how they are calling this
"n/p business" and not taxable business such as when a church
owns apartment buildings.

SuE