Old 14-10-2003, 12:02 AM
Jaques d'Altrades

Default Squirrels

The message
from Ian Wolfe contains these words:
In message
LizR wrote:

I have, and it's not so amusing when it's your own pebbledash you can hear
clattering onto the patio. Kinda nice to see, anyway:-) We have
south-facing
pebbledash and often catch squirls sunbathing on it. One even sticks
his head
round the window to see what I'm upto in he-)

Likewise. However, yesterday I was amazed to watch a neighbour's cat,
immediately outside my window, dancing madly around with a grey squirrel and
then dragging it off by the neck through the hedge. I'd have thought that a
squirrel's teeth would have been more than a match for any cat.

I used to have a cat (a Leodhasach, so that might explain it) which
delighted in catching rats, stoats and weasels.

--
Rusty Hinge
horrid·squeak&zetnet·co·uk