Old 31-01-2003, 11:28 PM
Daniel Hanna

Default More, Better Blooms!

In aHlwYXRpYQ==.7d59fe8d289c1ef6f02a8e514052e822@104 4034678.cotse.net
Shiva wrote:
Is there a nutrient I can add that has proven for anyone to give more
and or bigger, better blooms?? I know Mill's Mix causes basal breaks--
it is joyously obvious--but what is sure to make MORE BETTER BLOOMS?!

I think Bill Hillman said Fish Emulsion, and some of you use the high
phosphorus "bloom boosters," right?

I've been using fish emulsion this season, Shiva, and the roses do seem
to like it. But I've also been using seaweed fertiliser too. It's a
root stimulant that really seems to work wonders on the blooms
indirectly - thicker stems and longer lasting blooms all round.