Old 14-10-2003, 01:42 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Question (I need this answer seriously as soon as possible)

I have been to Albuquerque only once and loved the place. Its a college town
and a very friendly place. It does get cold there in winter but its much
dryer that its equivalent zone further east.

I would suggest you do a google search to find out all you want to know
about Albuquerque. There is no way you are going to find all the answers to
the kind of questions you are asking on a single website.

Madgardener wrote in message
I need to know what Albuquerque, New Mexico is like. Climate. Cost of
living. Cost of houses. Sizes of yards. Restrictions. Crime. What zone

it's
considered. A good site that is idiot proof that might take me to these
questions. What groceries average. This is extremely important to me and
before ya'll tell me to go to a website. ..... the ones I've found are
extensive, it takes forever to download these sites of some of them (I

have
dial up connection and I need a dead ringer site that would be simple with
answers to these questions) unless there is someone out there in the
newsgroup that can answer me because they live there.................
madgardener serious about these inquiries (don't ask, just help me,

please)