Old 14-10-2003, 02:02 AM
ARIET B

Default Yes! We Won!

In article , "Diana Kulaga"
writes:

Elinor,
Good job, girl! Sounds like we all had a pretty fun weekend. BTW, when are

you moving down here?

November 5. Pretty Quick, now. And Central New York (and esp. the O.S.) will
be a very fond memory. But we are not 100% sure this will be THE move. We are
only 80 % ready, so this house is not yet on the market. Have one hot prospect.
Also have a "prospect" for our condo in FL.....and so there so many IF s in
our lives that we hardly know which way to turn. So we are turning South on the
appointed day, and will deal with "stuff" as it happens.
At the show I saw a small blooming plant of (L. dayana x Lc MiniPurple)...that
somehow crawled into my head and heart, and she is MINE! I have NO idea how
many of my FL plants have survived the heat and moisture- OK, so it was
constant downpour- I do know it was not wonderful for them. I'll know soon.
Elinor