Old 14-10-2003, 02:12 AM
Mark Hill

Default [IBC] Maybe we should ask a different question.

That depends Dale.
If you send a few my way, I'll defend your artistry for you !!

Mark Hill - Harrisburg, PA

From: "Alan Walker"

Andy: You've been watching too much Fox news and its ilk. It's not that

your ideas
are bad; I agree with many of them, but the unblunted hostility in which

you express
them are rude and intimidating.
I have no problem with you taking a strong stand on an opinion.

Just try to
show a modicum of respect for those who might believe otherwise.
And try to lighten up on the absolutes and overgeneralizations.

The real
world is not so black and white.
Alan Walker, Lake Charles, LA, USA
http://LCBSBonsai.org http://bonsai-bci.com
==================================
Andy Rutledge wrote:
Justin,
Your dissertation was, I'm afraid, a complete denial of human

understanding,
human nature and clearly illustrates the dangers of relativism and drunken
subjectivism. SNIP
Absolutely wrong. SNIP
Your ridiculous argument SNIP This is not how humans function and it

is
ridiculous to suggest that it is or should be.
SNIP
Your sad attempt to suggest that everything is an arbitrary, worthless

determination
is naive and denies this simple fact.
SNIP
SNIP Here you have used a contemptible ploy to support what you cannot

support
any other way, I guess. This is inflammatory and irrelevant
.SNIP
Your again ridiculous, arbitrary classifications (not listed above for the
sake of brevity) ignore what we humans have already arrived at by way of
classifying art.
SNIP Again, you have completely disregarded how humans appreciate art

and how
art is meaningful to humans.
You have constructed a thesis based on your own lack of understanding and
have used it as an (empty) illustration of how things should be or how you
believe they are. In this process you have denied what has come before

you
and ignored what is clearly evident to most intelligent people.

Your attempt to deny the value of societal structures, concrete and
conceptualized ideals, logical arbitrary classification and the depth of
history upon which we have built these valuable elements of our lives is
both naive and dangerous. There are further implications and dangers
inherent in your thesis that are not appropriate for this forum, but there
nonetheless.

Keep an open mind.
Justin Diaz

Justin, you have opened your mind so wide that your brain has fallen out.

SNIP

****
****

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++