Old 14-10-2003, 02:22 AM
Andy Rutledge

Default [IBC] Maybe we should ask a different question.

Justin,

This was about your thesis; the words you put forth, the opinions you put
forth - not about you. Deal with it, and without the empty claims of having
been personally attacked. Didn't happen.

I'm really not sure what was so inappropriate about my post. It was a blunt
catalog of the mistakes you made in your post and the flawed concepts behind
them, nothing more. If you read any obtuse emotion in to it, it was your
mistake, not there on my account. The fact that your post was about as
insulting as it gets was beside the point, even if you did wrap your insults
in a warm and fuzzy cloak of passive aggressiveness.

In spite of your repeated descriptions of my comments are "personal attacks"
and being of a "personal nature," I hope that you and others note that but
for the comment about your "open mind (which was just an ironic cliché),"
every one of my observations had to do with and specifically referenced your
flawed opinions and suppositions - not "you." There was nothing personal
about my remarks, no matter how much you'd prefer that there were. Again,
this was about your thesis; the words you put forth, the opinions you put
forth - not about you.

So how about you climb down from your martyrdom pyre and address the
substance of your remarks and of mine rather than feeling sorry for yourself
and trying to garner sympathy for having been called on your errors.

Kind regards,
Andy Rutledge
zone 8, Texas

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++