Old 14-10-2003, 02:32 AM
Andy Rutledge

Default [IBC] Maybe we should ask a different question.

Alan,

I'm sorry that this seems to be an issue, but you are mistaking plain speak
and meaningful words for hostility. The two don't necessarily have anything
in common and I was not begin hostile. Rather I was being plain spoken and
clear. I made no personal attacks and but one personal observation (about
his "open mind" - a humorous cliché). It would be patronizing to try and
beat about the bush with words that left anything but clarity in their wake.

To be clear, referenced Justin's words, his thesis and his errors - not him.
He spouted drivel presented as fact (to us poor imperceptive children who
don't understand such complicated matters) and his insults were cleverly
cloaked in a non-threatening passive aggressiveness that were made
ridiculous by the fact that every point he made was erroneous - and its
basis philosophy vacuous.

So please try not to read so much emotion in to my post(s). Give me the
benefit of the doubt without requiring me to sugar-coat every statement in a
bunch of worthless niceties so that no living person could possibly take
offense.

Kind regards,
Andy Rutledge
zone 8, Texas