Old 14-10-2003, 03:02 AM
Jason Hooten

Default [IBC] Maybe we should ask a different question.

In spite of your repeated descriptions of my
comments are "personal attacks"
and being of a "personal nature," I hope that you
and others note that but
for the comment about your "open mind (which was
just an ironic cliché),"
every one of my observations had to do with and
specifically referenced your
flawed opinions and suppositions - not "you." There
was nothing personal
about my remarks, no matter how much you'd prefer
that there were. Again,
this was about your thesis; the words you put forth,
the opinions you put
forth - not about you.

I don't think I ever posted here, although I do read
posts daily. I am not proud that I am breaking my
silence by replying to this thread, or egoic chest
beating...

I was just curious...how can opinions be flawed? And
isn't saying "it isn't about you it's about your
words..." still the same? Isn't it only natural that
Justin would react equally to either an attack on his
words or an attack on him? Hasn't this whole
undebateable debate eroded to something that belongs
on a playground, or at a Senate meeting?

Anytime you folks want to start filling my email box
with useful information about, I don't...let's
say...Bonsai...go right ahead.

Take care,

Jason

http://shopping.yahoo.com