Old 14-10-2003, 03:22 AM
Khaimraj Seepersad

Default [IBC] Maybe we should ask a different question.

Date: 13 October 2003 15:06
Subject: [IBC] Maybe we should ask a different question.

"If this is what our IBC has deteriorated to,"
[truncated message]
___________

Response:

I often wonder when these types of questions start to
spring up,if folks haven't reached the - I have mastered
the Horticultural part - so what's next ?

It's what you bring with you to Bonsai/Tree Penjing that
makes all the difference.
The more you cultivate yourself,the more you have to
give.

All these discussions on Art or Craft or Professional or
Hobbyists always feel like lost souls looking for a path.

Some of us just love trees,others like to prune.I guess
it's what is important to you and how you refine it all.
The desire to grow or mature in some manner.

However you should be first comfortable with yourself.

The tree is a reflection of your inner,often hidden mind.
Khaimraj

[ and some where in the distance temple bells sound
as bowls are filled with tsampa[parasad]]

Apologies for the mystical approach,it's the only way
I could put it.

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++