Old 14-10-2003, 04:03 AM
animaux

Default Anybody go to Green Festival today?

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:47:38 GMT, "N. Woolley" opined:

Victoria,

Welcome to vegan-ness! Yes, you must check out Central Market. And go to
www.vegsource.com online for info, recipes, & message boards. Check out
the link to Dr. McDougall from there. That's the way I eat.

-Nancy

I have the McDougall's books. FOR YEARS! Talk about procrastination. My
neighbor has a half acre of nothing. Just turf. I asked her last year if I
could use a bunch of it to make us a vegetable garden and she said yes. I
suppose I should have been solarizing the soil this summer, but I can still get
that going for spring. I have no space left for a vegetable garden, proper.

If I can get enough growing, I may never have to go to the store again. Well,
I will, but I will know exactly where my strawberries have been.