Old 14-10-2003, 05:02 AM
Tom Jaszewski

Default Question (I need this answer seriously as soon as possible)

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 18:51:11 -0400, "Madgardener"
wrote:

I need to know what Albuquerque, New Mexico is like. Climate. Cost of
living. Cost of houses. Sizes of yards. Restrictions. Crime. What zone it's
considered. A good site that is idiot proof that might take me to these
questions. What groceries average. This is extremely important to me and
before ya'll tell me to go to a website. ..... the ones I've found are
extensive, it takes forever to download these sites of some of them (I have
dial up connection and I need a dead ringer site that would be simple with
answers to these questions) unless there is someone out there in the
newsgroup that can answer me because they live there.................
madgardener serious about these inquiries (don't ask, just help me, please)

2000 2001 2002 2003
*(up to 1/03) 2004
Murder 33 35 54 8
Rape 239 219 293 20
Robbery 1,547 1,620 1295 112
Aggravated Assault 3,317 3,396 3250 243
Burglary 7,120 6,585 5452 530
Larceny 22,842 23,535 21,371 1627
Auto Theft 4,349 4,162 4050 386
Total Part I Crimes 39,447 39,552 35,765 2926
% Change from preceding year -4% 0% -10% not available
Population** 448,607 448,607 448,607
Crime Rate*** 8,795 not available not available
U.S. Average
Crime Rate**** not available not available

"Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets,
but humbler folk may circumvent this restriction if they know how.
To plant a pine, for example, one need be neither god nor poet;
one need only own a good shovel. By virtue of this curious loophole in the rules,
any clodhopper may say: Let there be a tree--and there will be one"

Aldo Leopold