Old 14-10-2003, 05:42 AM
B & J

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

"Jan Flora" wrote in message
snip
I love my country, but fear my government. (Will the FBI filters
that are looking for subversives pick up on that phrase? =:-O )

Jan, a yellow dog democrat, life-long civil rights activist
and member of Amnesty International (that'll draw the red flag)

PS: My dad's lawyer has been bored since he got out of the senate.
I wish Ashcroft's boys would pick me up as a subversive. Q. and I could
use the excitement. (He's a Jew who went to Harvard. I'm IrishCatholic.
We both love a good fight with bigots, fascists, jerks, pukes from Yale
and right-to-lifers from Misery who believe in liberty and justice
for everyone who thinks just like they do.)

Damn, that was eloquent. You put my feelings into words in a way that was
better than I can even think them. Has any news service offered you a
position as a columnist? Unfortunately, that is wishful thinking in a
country where the likes of Rice, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld, and Cheney have spun
the media so much that the truth is seldom reported. Isn't telling the truth
still unpatriotic?

John