Old 14-10-2003, 06:32 AM
Bill

Default Question (I need this answer seriously as soon as possible)

In article ,
says...
no, I didn't think anyone would ask, it's kinda a shock to me at the moment.
Squire came home from the trucking school today and handed me this print out
from TVI that read as if it were his resume. If I give him the word, he'll
apply for this position and it will mean relocating from Eastern Tennessee
(where I've been for the last eleven years, and where a large piece of my
heart is I'm afraid) Yes, I love him and I would never hold him back from a
good thing. And this would be a good thing. I just see all the "mountainous
problems" that lie ahead of us instead of just "packing up and moving out
there if he gets the job". It aint' that easy anymore. (that's what we did
when we first met each other. We acted on whim's and somehow we always
pulled it out. But now I am not as quick to say "SURE, lets do it!" I trust
him, and I love him with all my heart, and it's not that at all. Nor is it
gardening in a totally different place. It's alot of things that for the
first time since ya'll have known me I am not wanting to talk about so
freely (WOW, me NOT talking openly? somethings wrong there g) If I hold
him back I can never live with myself. And I am a firm believer that
everything happens for reasons. Case in point..........how unlikely is it
that a Nashville grown little hippie Tennessee girl, met a Michigan born
and raised former Marine in Aurora, Colorado thru a sweet angel of a lady by
the name of Michelle? It was meant to be. Same as it was meant to be for us
to move HERE. sigh.............................more soul searching. I will
holler at youse later. ((((hug))))
thanks for being there V.
Maddie

Your reluctance is easy to understand Maddie. You've been there eleven
years and you've sunk deep roots. Uprooting them is going to hurt. On
the other hand, if you go, you get to put down new roots when pot
bound, root prune and get a bigger pot , try out xeriscaping and put
that Western Sunset Garden Book to use.

Good Luck in either case,

Bill