Old 14-10-2003, 10:42 AM
Shell91

Default Question (I need this answer seriously as soon as possible)

Albuquerque is a pretty nice place. You can get some snow in the winter and
it can get pretty hot in the summer. Lots of sun. I lived in New Mexico
(Cloudcroft) for a few years. While I lived about 200 miles south of
Albuquerque I was at an elevation just a bit higher so we got more snow.
Albuquerque is sort of in the foothills of the Sandia mountains. The north
side of town is in the hills more than the south side which is more deserty.

Shell

"Madgardener" wrote in message
I need to know what Albuquerque, New Mexico is like. Climate. Cost of
living. Cost of houses. Sizes of yards. Restrictions. Crime. What zone

it's
considered. A good site that is idiot proof that might take me to these
questions. What groceries average. This is extremely important to me and
before ya'll tell me to go to a website. ..... the ones I've found are
extensive, it takes forever to download these sites of some of them (I

have
dial up connection and I need a dead ringer site that would be simple with
answers to these questions) unless there is someone out there in the
newsgroup that can answer me because they live there.................
madgardener serious about these inquiries (don't ask, just help me,

please)