Old 14-10-2003, 12:42 PM
Frogleg

Default Question (I need this answer seriously as soon as possible)

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:32:54 GMT, "Shell91"
wrote:

Albuquerque is a pretty nice place. You can get some snow in the winter and
it can get pretty hot in the summer. Lots of sun. I lived in New Mexico
(Cloudcroft) for a few years. While I lived about 200 miles south of
Albuquerque I was at an elevation just a bit higher so we got more snow.
Albuquerque is sort of in the foothills of the Sandia mountains. The north
side of town is in the hills more than the south side which is more deserty.

Don't forget the Rio Grand -- "too thick to drink; to thin to plow".
Actually, the Sandias are to the east and the river to the west.
Except the city has crept up the foothills and over the river.