Old 14-10-2003, 02:42 PM
Steveo

Default Irrigation system: trenching vs trenchless?

(John F) wrote:
I just got a quote for an irrigation system for my yard. I was
explained this system does not require trenching and for this reason
is less expensive. He also explained that there are no other
differences in terms of performance or anything else.

I would like to know if is this information is correct - that there
are no major differences in the systems except for the installation
method and the difference in damage to the lawn. Are there any other
benefits involved in trenching for an irrigation system?

Thanks for your help

If it's a vibrating machine it introduces the pipe without big
trenches. It vibrates the soil and pulls the pipe, with minimal
damage to the surface.

Don't let anyone sell you a system with the pipe right at the
surface, you won't be able to aerate or slice seed among other
things, without fear of damaging the pipe.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month