Old 14-10-2003, 04:22 PM

Default Question (I need this answer seriously as soon as possible)

I have 13 cousins living there. Went there for conference and met them then came
back with my mother and DH to visit the cousins ... in July. Yes, it was hot.
BUT....
they got enough water unlike Santa Fe.
I dont think I have ever seen a more beautiful campus than the U of NM. The
buildings and the landscaping.
Since they do have winter, I think almost anything you have could grow there. The
key is having water features in adobe walled gardens. Ups the humidity. But I would
want to live up in the Sandias if I had a choice.
Consider that it might not be forever either. I dont think I could move from
Milwaukee area. Mostly cause most of my family and friends are here.
I know you are considering Squire's feelings, but consider how happy he is going to
be if you are really miserable. So make a deal for two years and if you cant take
it, then maybe move back to the woodlands. Ingrid

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.