Old 14-10-2003, 04:32 PM
c.mcculloch

Default Blackbirds

"Ron Clark" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:22:40 +0100, "Lucy" wrote:

I underlaid a large Pyracantha with bark with the idea that fallen dead
leaves would not show up as much as with gravel. It is working up to a
point, but the blackbirds are throwing it all over the adjacent paving as
they search for insects. As they start at dawn and continue on and off
until dusk, it is hard to keep up with them. Does anyone know of a way of
stabilising the bark?

It's either araldite or put up with your feathered friends

I think this could be interesting if I could find something cheaper that

araldite! PVA perhaps? I'd need to keep the little beggars off until it
dried, or I might get some unwanted garden ornaments.
Lucy
--
®óñ© © ²°°³