Old 14-10-2003, 08:02 PM
Janet Baraclough

Default Squirrels

The message
from Jaques d'Altrades contains these words:

The message
from Ian Wolfe contains these words:

I'd have thought that a
squirrel's teeth would have been more than a match for any cat.

I used to have a cat (a Leodhasach, so that might explain it) which
delighted in catching rats, stoats and weasels.

Our small cat once caught a stoat; I could hear the stoat screaming
and arrived in time to see the cat backing off the captive with an
appalled look on her face, then the stoat ran off. It had sprayed her
and she stank to high heaven for days. Since then I've noticed she
deliberately turns a deaf ear to stoat squeaks :-)

Janet.