Old 14-10-2003, 08:32 PM
dd

Default Any recommended orchid growers in Monterey, CA?

Thanks!

In article , K
Barrett wrote:

Contact the Santa Cruz Orchid Society, I think they'll have ideas. (Google
search) All I can think of is Mapplethorp Orchids in Capitola, and Rod
McLellan - now owned by Taisuco - in - sheesh - Watsonville. Of course the
crown jewel is Terry Root's Orchid Zone, which usually is closed to the
public. Maybe someone at the SCOS society has an 'in' there.

K Barrett

"dd" wrote in message
I'll be in Monterey, CA November 16-22, accompanying DH on a business
trip. I've never been there before. Are there any recommended orchid
retailers in the area? I will have a rental car.