Old 14-10-2003, 09:02 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Blackbirds

"Lucy" wrote in message
Are onmaps all the preceding stuff? If so, sorry about my last reply! I am

bit new to newsgroups.

I have never heard of onmaps and I have been playing in newsgroups for about
twenty years, when they were still called bulletin boards and when the net
was not yet a public facility. .
The stuff at the top are known as headers. Please don't remove them,
because they tell you and me who said what when.

Later, when you have had some experience of playing in newsgroups, and have
learnt how to snip irrelevant stuff, you will develop a feeling for when it
is safe to remove the odd header here and there without spoiling the
integrity of a thread.

Franz