Old 14-10-2003, 09:02 PM
martin

Default Blackbirds

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:49:27 +0100, "gitfinger"
wrote:

"Lucy" wrote in message
news

Araldite is too expensive, I fear. Another adhesive - PVA perhaps?

Whatever, I would need to keep the birds off until it dried, or the result
might be some unwanted ornaments.
Lucy
--

You might be right there Lucy.....mix PVA with 50% water and apply with a
watering can. It might bind the bark together. It is used in the building

You could buy epoxy in a larger quantity, International Epiglas from a
chandlers, for example. Araldite is an epoxy resin.

--
Martin